August 23, 2016
The Atom editor is a very versatile and extendable coding editor made by the folks from GitHub.
Being extendable also means that the functionality out of the box is pretty limited. I therefore have a personal collection of plugins that I find interesting:
- atom-beautify Code Highlighting for a whole bunch of different languages.
- file-watcher Detects file changes outside of Atom and notifies you.
- keyboard-localization Fixes inaccessable hotkeys for people using non-us keyboards.
- less-than-slash Automatically closes HTML tags.
- minimap Visual minimap of your code – conficts with symbols-list.
- pigments Tints color values inside the code.
- symbols-list Lists functions and methods of the current file in the right sidebar – conficts with minimap
Categorised in: Uncategorized